xZachAttackxxZachAttackx

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Get your Growler out! Get your Growler out!

Perfect Sound.

I love the original beats and just the overall sound of this track. Keep it up. :)

djhoohaa responds:

thanks bud

[SP] ~ Halloween Ravin' [SP] ~ Halloween Ravin'

MOAR!

i honestly love your hardstyle rave stuff best, other than the dub youve got post. :D

[SP] ~ The Machine (Hardstyle) [SP] ~ The Machine (Hardstyle)

VVVVVVVVVV lol.

agreeeeeed, buy a good headset. i got my turtle beaches hooked up to my computer and this bumps!

[oZ] ~ A Milli (Dubstep Remix) [oZ] ~ A Milli (Dubstep Remix)

Sooo Pro.

I like everything about it. <3

Hide And Seek Drum And Bass Hide And Seek Drum And Bass

Perfectly Done.

Sounds very original, which is hard to get with the vocals used. They are in shit tonsa Dnb and dubstep songs. I love everything about this, not just the drums, but the synth. Its unusual and new.. and just sounds really fresh.

25 Fucking Seconds (Hardstyle) 25 Fucking Seconds (Hardstyle)

What Was...

That voice clip.. sadly, it made me lol.

but anyways, love it, and love the hardstyle.

HW - Indulgence (DEMO) HW - Indulgence (DEMO)

The Mixing...

doesnt pair well, but i get what you ment.

You taste are nicely placed, but house and dub are very hard to mix. Ive only heard a handful of sounds do it to where it was perfect.

keep trying and maybe you get that mix. :)

[FS] Vortex [FS] Vortex

Very Glitchy.

Which is super nice.

I like this piece, mostly because the glitchy parts. The bass is also very nice. :D

M - Apex Predator M - Apex Predator

Wow man.

I think the guy that gave you a 5 is crazy, and did he even realize you kinda used the same sound as part of the beat? i think thats what sold this for me, just that alone, because the beat was good, but sounded unoriginal. Overall this song is bumping man.

keep it up. :)

Melophobik responds:

Thanks a lot, man! I'm definitely gonna keep working on my tunes in FL. I've progressed a lot since this :)

Tinnitus (Sample) Tinnitus (Sample)

Nice sound.

Reminds me more of the oldschool Dnb. Has the oldschool drum coating, with the slower tempo'd bass, which makes for a pretty mellow Dnb.

I did enjoy this.